How To Keep The Heart Healthy Advice By DR. Devi Shetty (Cardiologist)
Cardiology is a branch of internal medicine. It is not the same as a cardiac surgeon.
A cardiac surgeon opens on the chest and performs heart surgery. Cardiology Heart Disease and Blood Cells Research and Treatment A person with cardiovascular disease may be referred to the cardiovascular specialist.
Specialists specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiologist cardiovascular system. Cardiologists will take part in the examination, and some methods such as cardiovascular disease, angioplasty, or pacemaker may be inserted. Cardiovascular diseases affect the heart, blood vessels or both.
The renowned cardiologist in the subcontinent. Devi Prasad Shetty. He is said to be one of the 10 best heart surgeons in the world. The doctor of India has given several suggestions to keep the heart healthy.
- The quantity of food should be increased in the diet. On the other hand, eating less sugar and fatty foods will be less.
- You can not stay too long at a stretch. You have to walk for at least 5 days a week for half an hour.
- You have to quit smoking.
- You should be kept WEIGHT control.
- And the amount of sugar in blood pressure control.
- Eating such food (such as fish) is not beneficial for cardiovascular disease.
- After 30 years, regular health checks should be done.
- There is no reason to think that everything will be perfect in life. Therefore, every aspect of life will change.
- Walking is better than jogging. When people are jogging and joint pains are quickly exhausted.
- Irregular food habits should be avoided.
- Fruits and vegetables are the best food for the heart. And the worst oily food, any oil is bad.
- Regular blood tests will ensure normal levels of sugar and cholesterol. Moreover, blood pressure measurements are also important.
- After a heart attack, the patient should be placed first. Then put an aspirin tablet under the tongue. If available, aspirin should be kept as well as a universal tablet. Then there will be arrangements for taking the hospital fast. Remember, the first blow to the heart attack is the biggest damage.
Health Tips – Dr. A discussion with Dr. Setty, Narayan Hradialalaya (Heart specialist)
Question: What are the thumb rules for a layman to take care of his heart?
1. Diet – Less of carbohydrate, more of protein, less oil
2. Exercise – Half an hour’s walk, at least five days a week; avoid lifts and avoid sitting for a long time
3. Quit smoking
4. Control weight
5. Control BP – Blood pressure and Sugar
Question: Can we convert fat into muscles?
Answer: It is a dangerous myth. Fat and muscles are made of two different tissues, fat is fat … Ugly and harmful… Muscle is muscle. Fat can never be converted into a muscle.
Question: Are heart diseases hereditary?
Question: What are the ways in which the heart is stressed? What practices do you suggest to de-stress?
Answer: Change your attitude towards life. Do not look for perfection in everything in life.
Question: Is walking better than jogging or is more intensive exercise required to keep a healthy heart?
Answer: Walking is better than jogging since jogging leads to early fatigue and injury to joints.